GTA:SA Game controls problem

Aman1238

#swag
My gta is acting weirs, basically the topic says it all. My controls never save, I always have to go into Options> Change all the display settings, Goto Controlls> change about 8 Controls. Its very annoying, specially when you crash. Can i set the default keys somehow or save them in the script/GTA Folder? :unsure:

Thank you

Maybe try re-installing SA?

If that doesnt work, or its too much work, well

GOOGLE IT :ninja:

GPow69 said:
Maybe try re-installing SA?

If that doesnt work, or its too much work, well

GOOGLE IT :ninja:
ill reinstall it,
but already tried google-ing, nothing there. why do u think i posted :crazylove:
(i dont think that reinstalling will work :S, i have re-installed / uninstalled my gtasa almost 12 times :wow:

[SL]SA_killer said:
ill reinstall it,
but already tried google-ing, nothing there. why do u think i posted :crazylove:
(i dont think that reinstalling will work :S, i have re-installed / uninstalled my gtasa almost 12 times :wow:

Can i edit m previos post in this post plzthx

CUIL IT!!!

CUIL:

No results were found for: gta sa controls doesn't save
If you’ve checked your spelling, you could try using fewer or different keywords to broaden your search.

Still no luck? Send us your feedback: noresults@cuil.com

About Cuil | Your Privacy | Feedback

GOOGLE! ROXXX!!!

Results 1 - 10 of about 44,000 for gta sa controls doesn't save. (0.22 seconds)
Still nothing but google still rocks!

I used System Restore To fix my games lol maybe u can try that?

[SL]SA_killer said:
Mave said:
Is there a gta_sa.set in your documents folder?
Yes. But, what do i open it with? I tried notepad, but didnt work... how to open it lol :book:

It's in C:\Users\Mave\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files

[SL]SA_killer said:
Mave said:
[SL]SA_killer said:
Mave said:
Yes. But, what do i open it with? I tried notepad, but didnt work... how to open it lol :book:

i already found it.... what do i do with it thats wat i mean lol Gp is right :wink:

Try to delete it, then change your settings in sa, then it should work normally, change it in single player, not in mp :wink:

Mave said:
[SL]SA_killer said:
Mave said:
[SL]SA_killer said:
Mave said:

Ok i'll try...
thanks!
i already found it.... what do i do with it thats wat i mean lol Gp is right :wink:

Try to delete it, then change your settings in sa, then it should work normally, change it in single player, not in mp :wink:
Ok i'll try...
thanks!

GPow69 said:
Sooo, did it work?
No. That didnt work. I deleted the file. Went in-game and went to options and set the controls. played for 2 mins and came out then played MP and it was all messed up i guess there is no solution.

because its hard to play. all the jump controls are messed up, driving, screen resolution is the smallest, the mouse controls are inverted (like drive with mouse, who wants to do that), and many more... cant remember.

Back
Top Bottom