Shotgun.png

Sniper
Sniper.png

Download:
Download Here!

Instructions:
Download.
Extract the files anywhere
Replace the .txd files with any IMG editor.

Slayer, I am dissapointed honestly. I put about 2 hours of work into making the MP5/Mini SMG/Grenade/Molotov icons PERFECT, then you just take the images from IV and slap them into SA?

[SAFE]Vince said:
Slayer, I am dissapointed honestly. I put about 2 hours of work into making the MP5/Mini SMG/Grenade/Molotov icons PERFECT, then you just take the images from IV and slap them into SA?
To make them PERFECT, I have to take them from IV, sorry. If you make them they are YOURS, but i wanted IV weapons. I didnt want Custom weapons, I wanted IV weapons.

me and vince where working on dat Also vince can u some how Swap all the San andreas vehs for Iv's like the ones in comon?

DaDeathgod said:
me and vince where working on dat Also vince can u some how Swap all the San andreas vehs for Iv's like the ones in comon?

Yes I can, I need someone with XP to rip it with 3D Ripper DX.

He cant do it, don't give the skiddy too much credits, considering he's just using things made by other people to do it with. The tools are made So anyone can do it.

[SAFE]Vince said:
DaDeathgod said:

Yes I can, I need someone with XP to rip it with 3D Ripper DX.

send me when my pcs fixed i love gta iv sultan rs turismo and felzter

Zezombia said:
He cant do it, don't give the skiddy too much credits, considering he's just using things made by other people to do it with. The tools are made So anyone can do it.

The ripping part is easy. Having to re-do the hierarchy and the materials, add all the dummies and crap, is NOT easy.

[SAFE]Vince said:
Zezombia said:

The ripping part is easy. Having to re-do the hierarchy and the materials, add all the dummies and crap, is NOT easy.

do you think you can do it?

BoxFever101 said:
[SAFE]Vince said:
Zezombia said:

Been doing it for a year, can do it now.

Captain Planet said:
[SAFE]Vince said:
Zezombia said:

I have done it.

Nice Slayer, These wep icons are cool :biggrin:, i hardly ever use modz but im using this one.... U should post these on GTAGarage.com !

Back
Top Bottom