Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack - $12.49

Aman1238

#swag
Steam has a weekend deal on all GTA titles :megusta:

V13ZK.png

Ends Monday.
Individual games are 66% off.
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/grandtheftautoweekend

GOD DAMN IT I WANT THIS NOW SOMEBODY PLEAAASE YE NVM BUT I STILL WANT IT SOO BAAD.

But no seriously, somebody, please? I'd do anything .. ANYTHING. D:

Grazy. said:
GOD DAMN IT I WANT THIS NOW SOMEBODY PLEAAASE YE NVM BUT I STILL WANT IT SOO BAAD.

Have sex with a dog, then we'll talk. :troll:

Nimphiouus said:
Grazy. said:

Have sex with a dog, then we'll talk. :troll:

Seriously? TheDarkness comes up with fucking a grandma, he gets hated, but this guy comes up with even worse retarded stuff, and everybody is still okay with him being here? What the fuck.

Fuck you, Nimph, you're a retard.

Grazy. said:
Seriously? TheDarkness comes up with fucking a grandma, he gets hated, but this guy comes up with even worse retarded stuff, and everybody is still okay with him being here? What the fuck.

Fuck you, Nimph, you're a retard.

For the last FUCKING time, get it through your head; IT WAS A VOTE, no one single action made anyone want him banned, it was his attitude in general. If you have such a fucking problem with someone, make your own poll and stop BITCHING about it in random threads.

There's a difference between trolling and being a stupid fuck in general. We all know Nimph is kidding around and trolling.

JyCDi.png

GPow69 said:
We all know Nimph is kidding around and trolling.

I fucking second that. He might not act like that with you, but I know that fucking retard.

Grazy. said:
GPow69 said:
We all know Nimph is kidding around and trolling.

I fucking second that. He might not act like that with you, but I know that fucking retard.

Also it appears to be working; He certainly is getting to you.

Back
Top Bottom