Google's Response to Microsoft's "Bing" Search.

I'm not really sure I understand. Duplicating searches on Google and Bing (that I have never used before) I find no "Microsoft is included in everything", and I actually think it's a pretty effective search engine.

Zezombia said:
I'm not really sure I understand. Duplicating searches on Google and Bing (that I have never used before) I find no "Microsoft is included in everything", and I actually think it's a pretty effective search engine.

Bing is effective? Yeah, I guess, but I've never used it very much.
Still this is hilarious, Its mocking Microsoft all together, and their self centerdness. Because where as Apple Computers welcomes competition (By letting users use some MS programs on Mac, Like Microsoft Word), Microsoft only lets 2 Apple things work on Windows, iTunes+Quicktime.

CreonSniper said:
Google OS

It was bound to happen some day, Next they are going to start making PC products, like cases, and GFX cards, sound equipment, They are going to rule the world some day, I can almost guarantee it.

P1-AQ608A_googl_NS_20090708200817.gif

Interesting...

Google will own everything someday, Microsoft will be helping Google with little things, but most likely be overpowered.

And Apple will still rule portable media players

Back
Top Bottom