Getting new pc :D

I talked with my bro, who knows a lot more about pc stuff than me, he advises me to get a Toshiba or a Sony Vaio because of the build quality and the customer support in case something goes wrong.

When my bro's first vaio got a problem they even went to my house to get the pc, and i heard some quite bad stories about the other brands like 3 months waiting to get repaired o.o

So probably i will get a Toshiba as with Vaio's i get less for what i spend.

Ye i'm certain in getting the Sony, the only problem is that i have to order online as the store is too far away. I like to buy stuff like pc's with my own eyes if you know what i mean :/

That's not a good thought as the year already is 2010. I've ordered so many things on high-reputation online sites and always have received my product or service. In case you get scammed, get the Interpol and FBI and CIA and shit on that case so you can make a huge lawsuit out of it. Best is to read online reviews about the site you're ordering from, check their WHOIS (www.who.is) records, perhaps speak to live support on phone or something if you think they're not reliable.

The problem is about the pc itself. If the pc arrives broken, damaged or it has other problems with the software, then what? And i'm talking of a 1000+ euros purchase, that's a lot of money.

Yeah. but if you think about it.... You wont actually test the PC in the shop either and if you buy it legally they must send you a new one

Killer7 said:
First you guys must understand that not all pc's are available around here, for example i never saw the Acer Aspire 8942G that Nitronic suggested. But please suggest other pc's you think it's better than those i posted.

The 3 pc's that i posted are the best ones (i think) within my budget from the store i'm gonna buy.

Andre the cheapest pc with Intel i7 here is 1500 euros, there is no way i will spend that much money. And i remind you that i'm gonna buy a laptop not a desktop.

Btw i don't get why you guys don't like the Asus, the processor beats any processor from others within the same price. It clocks around 3.0GHz and it's quadcore which is the only one available, at the moment, at the store.

I don't know much about pc stuff so i'm asking your opinion before i buy a new pc.

Anyway mayeb its better to check for yourselfs: http://www.worten.pt/ProductList.aspx?oid=30|31|131&c=1191529
It's in portuguese but i'm sure you can understand the specs. My budget is up to 1000, i will go to 1100 if its worth to spend more.

Mave: the only thing i'm not sure about that pc is the LED screen, from what i've heard it's inferior to TFT screens.

Well... the problem is that i don't really trust asus, i heard it's really bad, and it's kinda true, one fall and it's out, you decide.

http://www.worten.pt/ProductDetail.aspx?pid=04386501&oid=30|31|131&c=1191529 < seems to be quite good too, but i know.. it's dual core

Back
Top Bottom