Games you have to play

Panki

BOFH
This is the official Games-you-have-to-play Topic on TMS!
Any gametype is allowed! Age doesn't matter!

If you want to add a game, please

- Use a picture
- Describe the game

Assassin's Creed 2
assassinscreed2_2.jpg

You are a Assassin in the Renaissence. Your goal: vengeance. I completed it, and it has got a great atmosphere and a catchy story.

Beyond Good & Evil
beyond_good_and_evil.jpg

The best game I've ever played.You play as Jade - a young girl that works as reporter. The wonderful world Hillys gets attacked by the DomZ, and you and your uncle Pei'j have to save the planet. It may be old - but its comic graphic fits perfectly. Too bad my PC can't run it anymore :cry:

The saboteur
a-saboteur.jpg
You play as Sean Devlin, a victim of the German's in WWII. He's Irish(FTW) and your job is to get rid of the German occupation in France. Very good story, I can't wait for a number 2 :biggrin:. You can get this on Shi- I mean Xbox, PS3 and PC.

Half-Life 2 (& Episodes 1 and 2)

p7N2W.jpg

Best singleplayer game I've ever played. The story is kinda hard to explain, but it's really awesome and there's lots of action. You get really attached to the characters, and overall valve did a fantastic job.

You literally HAVE to play this.

zDpGO.jpg

QKMND.jpg

Duke Nukem
vYrKG.jpg

You basicly run around shooting everything which moves, meanwhile you will be told the great Duke Nukem one liners xD

Mass effect 1 + 2
haYjk.jpg

You can have sex (if you choose the right options). 'nough said

Borderlands
1sRrO.jpg

Great game for co op and it's also great fun :biggrin:

Team fortress 2:

RED vs BLU, everyone knows whats this game about.

theministerislookinggood.jpg

plr_hightower0001.jpg

Ace Online:

MMOTPS space bees game, you choose between 2 nation that fight for the control of a planet called Phillon or some shit like that, massive pvp wars never get old.

ATM00326.jpg

ATM00325.jpg

ATM00214-1.jpg

ATM00003.png

Fallout 3

fallout3_hero.jpg

The bestiests RPG game ever! Also it's vintage songs from the 1940s makes game more awesome and you really get addicted to those (never thought of myself that I would listen songs from 1940 after I played the game). Bethesda Game Studios knew what kinda soundtrack they would put in the game. Fallout 3 has a lot quests what to do plus DLCs.

Damn, I almost forgot: Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

Wolfenstein-Enemy-Territory.jpg

Free multiplayer FPS video game. Really awesome game, there would be a lot to tell but because of my laziness I just put a link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfenstein:_Enemy_Territory

Mauri, Wolfenstein runs on the Quake 3 Arena engine doesn't it? Seems like it from videos.

It reminds me of Urban Terror (Another free game)

Because they're both old, don't have very good graphics, and they both run on the Quake 3 engine :tongue:

Heroes of newerth

a game based on warcraft 3's DOTA Mod

it is one of the few games ive spent 1 year playing without getting bored :)

HeroesofNewerth.jpg

screen_1.jpg

051.jpg

images

I was gonna buy APB but I really don't like the fact that you have to pay monthly or whatever :<

Back
Top Bottom