gamer girlz

Kitty

Meow
This is kinda a rant. I have been a gamer my whole life. . lol the gameing community use to be alot less friendly i reamber in HS when i would have friends come over i would hide my computer in the closet. I was a closet gamer. I love first person shooters but when ever i get on a FPS and do good pepole start saying your not girl your really guy. What a girl cant be good? ive had rumors started in games that i was a trnsvestite been asked for nudes, and evreything in between ill tell you one of the things i hate most espically in MMORPGS is when a guy pretends to be a girl i dont care if they play a girl charecter but dont pretend to be a girl it makes it so much harder on the actual girl gamers. COD4 has been the best community ever GPOW and aman both play with me and they feel like brothers i no longer hide my computer and most my friends now game though they play WOW
its getting better for us girls but its still not perfect. I cant play wow not enough guns
ohmy3.gif
lol

Riveting Tale, I do have some general enquiries, if you don't mind.

I have reasons to beleive that you are infact a fabricated female, meaning, you are a man pretending to be a girl. (For whatever reason).

Allow me to state evidence.

i have also been a girl more whole life.

Why?, just, why was this mentioned? I don't even.....

Next to your name, it states that you are a "New Guy", as I beleive, the SMF forum software has never failed in determining the gender of people. And is 100% accurate.

And, there are no girls on the internet.

I hope I have created a compelling argument.

Nimphioüs said:
Riveting Tale, I do have some general enquiries, if you don't mind.

I have reasons to beleive that you are infact a fabricated female, meaning, you are a man pretending to be a girl. (For whatever reason).

Allow me to state evidence.

i have also been a girl more whole life.

Why?, just, why was this mentioned? I don't even.....

Next to your name, it states that you are a "New Guy", as I beleive, the SMF forum software has never failed in determining the gender of people. And is 100% accurate.

And, there are no girls on the internet.

I hope I have created a compelling argument.
I made that one statment b/c it fit. Your post was exactley what i meant.I also found it rathr offensive!!

Sorry if this is pissing you off, but could you please put more effort in writing a reply? Stuff like capitalization. Please. Everyone is doing it, and it's a pain in the ass to read that IMO :/

Oh no Panki that dosent bother me at all. The only reason i really was not is B/C i was just waking up and kinda shakeing off the morning grog, You know?

Why the hell would you have a problem with gaming girls, I only had a hard time believing some people claiming they were a girl.

Well, who has a problem with gamer girls? did I miss something? :huh:

...but when ever i get on a FPS and do good pepole start saying your not girl your really guy. What a girl cant be good? ive had rumors started in games that i was a trnsvestite been asked for nudes, and evreything in between ill tell you one of the things i hate most espically in MMO...

Nimphioüs said:

Talk to her on the KB TS3 if you don't believe it for some reason, lol.

I don't see why everyone is hating. Personally I think the gaming community should have more girls involved. It's almost like a lot of them are TOLD by society that games are for guys and girls shouldn't play as its not 'for them', which is completely wrong and stupid.

Kb ts3 Is Killbarnes teamspeak chat. To go along with what mave said, it is hard to believe some pepole when they say there female. alot of boys will pretend to get free gold and stuff. I personally hate that more then anything since it makes it harder on us actual female gamers. I dont think anyone on here is hateing! atleast i hope not.

Back
Top Bottom