[FireFox]Login

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blubber

I have a little problem with FF :-\..
Always when I left FireFox, it disconnect me on all forums ( so I have to login always :s )
But with Internet Explorer if I restart my Pc I stay connected.. :huh:
I don't know what to do if someone could help me that would be nice. :)

I had the same problem once, i tried all solutions i found and only 1 worked: creating a new firefox profile.

Just go to run and type "firefox -P", then make a new profile.

I don't get what you people mean, I don't have a "FireFox Profile"... I install it and use it.

Use opera, it always saves your info if you want it to, and you can save the info for more than one account.

That's right, I just bumped this shit.

This is happening for me too!
Here's my info if it helps any.

Vista Home Premium X64
Flash 10
Cookies enabled, Javascript enabled.
Firefox 3.5.2

Why do you guys like Firefox so much? It seems someone's posting a different bug about it every week.
I see no reported Opera bugs

So Honestly, what do you see in FF that makes you want to use it. Besides that it's the most popular and you want to be "Cool".

GPow69 said:
Why do you guys like Firefox so much? It seems someone's posting a different bug about it every week.
I see no reported Opera bugs

So Honestly, what do you see in FF that makes you want to use it. Besides that it's the most popular and you want to be "Cool".

Kinda true there Gpow, I think i might switch.

Firefox is getting kind of annoying to me >.>

I got it now !!

I just have to delete the "cookies.sqlite" in my firefox profil folder !
And now I'm always connected !

(Sorry for the little bumb, but if someone has the same prob, here is the solution!)

Blubber said:
I got it now !!

(Sorry for the little bumb, but if someone has the same prob, here is the solution!)

THANKS!
+1 Cookie!

NOBODY ANSWERED MY QUESTION.

GPow69 said:

GPow69 said:
NOBODY ANSWERED MY QUESTION.

GPow69 said:

Who cares is there are bugs in it, Opera has some bugs too !
Firefox is just awesome :wink:.

CreonSniper said:
Blubber said:
I got it now !!

THANKS!
+1 Cookie!

Thank you :) !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom