Exploding fridge mystery

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Fire crew experts are baffled after a West Yorkshire family's fridge exploded in the middle of the night.

themavesite-ExplodingFridgeMistery.jpg

Kathy Cullingworth was woken by a terrifying bang to find her fridge doors had been blown off and food was all over the kitchen.

The force of the explosion ripped radiators off walls, destroyed cupboards and cracked walls and ceilings, reports the Daily Mail.

When Miss Cullingworth, 55, of Normanton, rushed downstairs to investigate with her son Antony, 28, she thought a bomb had gone off.

“There was an almighty explosion and the whole house shook – it felt like an earthquake. I thought a bomb had gone off, or a lorry had run into my house,” she said.

“We peered into the hallway and saw the radiator had come away from the wall, the lamp shade had cracked into the wall and there were ornaments smashed on the floor. I was in a state of panic.”

“The doors of the fridge had come clean off and had been catapulted to the other side of the room. There was food everywhere, the microwave was damaged and most of my kitchen cupboards.

“We rang the fire brigade and after they had examined everything they couldn’t tell me what had happened – the fire officer said in 30 years he had never seen anything like it.”

The Creda integrated fridge freezer was installed in 2001 and was under warranty. Miss Cullingworth has contacted the manufacturer but it has yet to collect the fridge.

Miss Cullingworth added: “It just had fresh food and vegetables in it – no alcohol or fizzy drinks that could have fermented or blown up.”

Source : Ananova

They where probably making drugs that they didn't want anyone to know about xD.

Back
Top Bottom