E3 Expo 2010 - Discussion

I almost jizzed when I heard GLaDOS :3

Then I actually jizzed when I saw Gabe there (No homo)

I lol'd cause Valve troll'd everyone again.. They said that Gabe and Portal 2 wouldn't be at the VALVE BOOTH... Instead it was at the Sony conference :troll:

Oh Valve... ilu...

Cuz they get red rings

Valve already tried releasing games on the Xbox (Not with steam of course), and they're hardly played nowadays
(They released TF2 and Portal for the Xbox, There's like 3 people playing TF2 usually)

^
They released The Orange box on the 360.
And a lot of people actually bought them, was a great port.
The port to the PS3 was utter crap from what I've heard though

Impulse said:
^
They released The Orange box on the 360.
And a lot of people actually bought them, was a great port.
The port to the PS3 was utter crap from what I've heard though

Yes, but now the FULL Steam experience is coming to PS3... That will get a lot more people's intrest

Still the best game video I've seen at this E3 is either COD Black Ops (Which was actually better than I expected) or Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

Maffia171 said:
The turrets :wub:

I hate killing them :( They're so cute :wub:

Portal 2 now is by FAR the best game I've seen at E3. Oh god I can NOT wait for it... I love the bouncy gel and the speedy gel :biggrin:

Mave said:
Check this out...

Sorcery PlayStation Move Demo - E3 2010

<video>
Looks quite amazing! A lot more accurate than the wii. But I really wanna see Killzone 3 or SOCOM played with it because i could care less about sorcery lol

^
^FUCK YEA! Latest console accessories, latest games, girls (some drinks would be an great addition) what else do you want?! <3

Back
Top Bottom