download

download.themavesite.com hmm not a bad idea thepro, tho i would only host freeware, not shareware or buy stuff :wink:

I don't really like this idea; why not just go get what you want from a site you already go to? It would just be more work for Mave to do....unless he wants to do it.

Well, maybe we could get mave to add it and it could have (checked) torrents/software links from 'trusted' members. Anyone vote the idea? :)

I think that this is a great idea, and i think one of the first things you post there should be the MSN Messenger beta thing you have

I dont like this idea. Its to hard to keep all downloads up to date. Or do you want to check all download whether there are new versions every day? And who wants to download an old version of Xfire e.g., though you can download the latest from xfire.com?
It should be s.th. special like free homebrew software, and everybody can upload and edit downloads.

Did you actually try either of those? :tounge: well, no they dont have it, the only place i saw it was microsoft.com downloads site, but it doesnt work for me

No thx ill just wait until DL.TMS.com is done and ill ask mave to post it up, maybe he will ^^

Back
Top Bottom