TMS DOWNLOAD HERE

Featured pictures

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
kHEPAog.png

Ah, you see, the trick is easy: you just have to find the smallest button on the page. That'll be the one you seek.

Or just install adblocker. Works too.

Ah, you see, the trick is easy: you just have to find the smallest button on the page. That'll be the one you seek.

Or just install adblocker. Works too.
The latter is a bit more bulletproof than the first one, though usually it IS the smallest button. I can't even imagine having to surf the web without an adblocker. *shivers*

The latter is a bit more bulletproof than the first one, though usually it IS the smallest button. I can't even imagine having to surf the web without an adblocker. *shivers*
I use YouTube on my TV from time to time, and I'm seriously annoyed by the ads I constantly get on there. I'm considering setting up a PiHole, because goddamn some of those ads are insane.

I use YouTube on my TV from time to time, and I'm seriously annoyed by the ads I constantly get on there. I'm considering setting up a PiHole, because goddamn some of those ads are insane.
I fixed this by buying a long HDMI and USB cable. (Connected to my TV and a spare mouse) Since my desktop is in the room behind my PC I browse YT without ads :biggrin: only annoying this is no keyboard.

I used to do this, but then my laptop got old and deprecated. I have a raspi that I use as a media center now, but it doesn't support Youtube/Netflix. My TV does, however, but like I said, no ad blocker.

Similarly, I can't circumvent those bullshit youtube age checks on my TV, meaning some video's are just not possible to see on my TV unless I give Google my ID card or CC info, and frankly, fuck that.

Back
Top Bottom