Do you believe in extraterrestrials?

The universe is always expanding, getting bigger even as we talk now (proof can be found by looking at the direction the other galaxy's are moving, most of moving away from us). Our DNA came down on an asteroid (or some other form) in the beginnings, and it would of had to come from somewhere. We are not spontaneously generated.

I personally don't believe it is possible for there not to be other life out there.

I think there is life out there, but like so far away that it would take hundreds of year to travel there, tho the crop circles are bullshit in my opinion, they are made by human hand with some special machine or something, it's not made by aliens

space is really nice and life as we know it doesn't exist anywhere else. watching conspiracy movies is really really fun tho :biggrin: People can take a random thing and turn it into "solid proof" just by playing creepy music and letting some "experts" speak :biggrin:

That must be a record.
Ontopic though:
Theoreticly speaking the universe is invinitly big. Thus the only conclusion is that there must be other life out there, since there would be an infinite amount of possibiliets of life if there is an infinit amount of space out there.

Saying that because there is an infinite amount of space so there must be other life is ridiculous. That's like saying there's 4 / 5 seats taken, which seat can I take?.

All the UFO's are invented by the US military.

Nimphioüs said:
Saying that because there is an infinite amount of space so there must be other life is ridiculous. That's like saying there's 4 / 5 seats taken, which seat can I take?.

All the UFO's are invented by the US military.
That's not ridiciolus. That's just logic. If something is infinite there must be an infinite amount of possibiliets for things to happen. Let it be a planet colliding with an other planet or a star exploding at an exact time. There will always be a place where that happens if the universe is indeed infitivly big. Thus the same must be said over a life form. One might say that the possibilities of that is 1 in a billion, but that is only true when there is a limited amount of space and matter around us.

Also, I do not believe in the ET like aliens visiting our planets. That is just not logic in my eyes. There might be other life out there, it might just be a simple one cell organism on a planet (which is still an alien life form). I doubt we will encounter any form of intelligent life out there any time soon.

Impulse said:
There will always be a place where that happens if the universe is indeed infitivly big.

That's what trips me the fuck out. If the big bang did happen... What did it happen in? What was outside and AROUND that one molecule that exploded? Surely it can't just be 'nothing' as the big bang was the start of 'everything'..

If the universe exploded from a single point, obviously there has to be some sort of 'end' to it, especially if it's still expanding. Expanding from where? Expanding TO where? What new space is the expanding universe occupying?

Sorta offtopic but I just thought I'd add that.

Here is another mind crushing thing:
If matter can not be created nor be destroyed according to the laws of physcis. What was there at the beginning of time?
If matter can not be created nor destroyed, how did god create it if he is indeed real?

Impulse said:
Here is another mind crushing thing:
If matter can not be created nor be destroyed according to the laws of physcis. What was there at the beginning of time?

What really is time? How is it possible for there to be a begining for something that's supposedly been there forever? But then again, forever is since the begining of time.. so fuck.

Thinking about these things high just fucks your brain right up. It's fun :3

MiRc34 said:
I know the answer to number two: God doesn't exist.

That might not be the opinion of others, I don't think it's right to just say that straight up :tongue:

GPow69 said:
Thinking about these things high just fucks your brain right up. It's fun :3
Whenever I talk about aliens or apocalypse or anything while high it gets me with paranoia and shit :3

I'm sure there is live out there, maybe some bacteria? Who knows. There was a lot of 'luck' in evolution... or God, if you're religious.

Panki said:
I'm sure there is live out there, maybe some bacteria? Who knows. There was a lot of 'luck' in evolution... or God, if you're religious.

I heard they found water on Mars, if this is true, then there's a 99.9% chance there's life (Bacteria) there :3

An awesome quote I heard somewhere, don't remember where:

Are we alone in the universe, or are there other life forms out there? Both options could be equally as scary.

Oh, if we come to quotes, here's Einstein:

There are 2 infinite things:
Space and the stupidity of mankind.
Although I'm not sure about the first one.

Back
Top Bottom