did creon kill himself?

Then why was the "medic" breaking the law, and changing his perspective as the conversation on the forum went?

Also, why was a medic chatting on a PSP with a random guy's friends, while a mentally unfit patent was dieing in his arms from an aggressive attempt to take his own life?

Out of fucking character, to the extreme. Not to mention, as I said a second ago, giving away illegal information all the same.

EDIT:

I've got to go, be back tomorrow to see what chaos your lies have caused.

She was giving away illegal information during the time you where unconscious... not after you where up and well 10 minutes after being grabbed back from the arms of death.

Your changing your story.

everyone it was a joke yes it was cruel but it was a test zez and box are pretty good! you did your research! ThePro srry sa srry it was a test zez you'd be a really good lawer ! you can tell jokes/lies and srry for the language it was making the test harer. oh btw once in a lifetime thing im never doing this again! im not the boy who cryed wolf! delete mah user if u want dnt ban me plz!

but SA_killer Gpow and ThePro are very sympathetic your great friends to anyone ! If this really happend you guys would be the best ! I really appreciate your thoughtfulness even though it didn't happen. but zez and box there detirmined to get the truth which is also great! You guys need to be a Judge/Lawyer You'd be GREAT! And im aware death isn't something to joke about but it makes the most serious test. And ~Rememberance to all that lost there lives overdosing~Im sorry for putting you guys through dis

I still wonder why this pathetic loser is hanging around TMS?

:guns: This place be for coolz, seen dawg?

Mave said:
Creon you're a fool. You're pathetic IMO.
Nice way to tell members of your own forum like that.

Actually i did panic when thepro did tell me that. That's because i had an older brother some years ago, he drug killed himself. So i think it affected me

Leopard said:
Mave said:

Actually i did panic when thepro did tell me that. That's because i had an older brother some years ago, he drug killed himself. So i think it affected me
Sorry to hear that, but don't worry. OD is the best way to die! Your bro died the best way a man could die.

shiznit said:
Leopard said:
Mave said:

Sorry to hear that, but don't worry. OD is the best way to die! Your bro died the best way a man could die.
You couldn't say unless you experienced it yourself.
It probably isn't that you just put too much into your veins and you feel so fucking okay and cool and then just close your eyes and you're dead. You'll probably be crackin' from pain laying on your bed - I must say that it wouldn't be the nicest.

Andre9977 said:
shiznit said:
Leopard said:
Mave said:

You couldn't say unless you experienced it yourself.
It probably isn't that you just put too much into your veins and you feel so fucking okay and cool and then just close your eyes and you're dead. You'll probably be crackin' from pain laying on your bed - I must say that it wouldn't be the nicest.
Not heroin! Imagine a OD from acid,coke and ecstacy :thumbsup: You just fly into the sky and stay there :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom