Damn...

How abt just using a knife to cut the bra? -.-"
But srsly, solving a rubiks cube is quite simple, anyone can do it if they follow the steps. I myself can solve it quite easily. It's just muscle memory after a while.

I have never solved one! i also have never tried! If a guy just cut Off my bra I would probally think it was hot at first, Then be all mad after words.

Kitty said:
I have never solved one! i also have never tried! If a guy just cut Off my bra I would probally think it was hot at first, Then be all mad after words.

By afterwards or "after words," what do you mean?

Johnny said:

You fuckin' kidding? She's one of our best members

And your post was spam too, so how would you like a ban? Yeah, doesn't seem so logical now, does it.

GPow69 said:
Johnny said:

And your post was spam too, so how would you like a ban? Yeah, doesn't seem so logical now, does it.

Wow man you need to calm down. You're really raged, and I don't understand why.

^^ Don't worry about Mirc's rage, some gypsie stole his "calm" nature :troll:

Aww gpow Thank you soo much! That was really sweet! Sorry for that horrid spam It will never happen again i will atleast put on sentence of revelance before any meow!

MEOW

Johnny said:
GPow69 said:
Johnny said:

You're trying to get someone banned for their first (small) offence, and I don't understand why.

GPow69 said:
Johnny said:
GPow69 said:
Johnny said:

You're trying to get someone banned for their first (small) offence, and I don't understand why.

ban her

^Spam.

I really don't see what the fuck is your problem. Get some friends or go fap... You need to calm down.

ypgpV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom