[CookieContest #3] Mave's Whatsapp messages

How many whatsapp chat messages have I sent & received to/from my girlfriend?

• 1-1000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1000-5000

• 5000-10 000

• 75 000-100 000

• Total voters

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
[CookieContest #3] Mave's Whatsapp messages

dphZH.png

The question is; how many messages have I sent and received from/to my girlriend through Whatsapp (free chat program for Smartphones)
Some additional info; we've been texting since October, and we text on a daily basis, from the minute we wake up until we go to bed.
You must also REPLY saying your answer, because I cannot see who voted for what option.

Prize = 50 cookies
This will be shared equally under the correct answerers.

I will post a pictures of the proof when the poll closes.
You have 24 hours to participate.

Good luck!

Let's first take a look at something else. Since you've been texting since October I asume that you've been doing this for 10.5monts. That equals 315 days. Now I think, how long would Mave actually stay awake? I asume that he sleeps a healthy 8 hours a day. Which results into him being awake for 5040 hours during this time. Now I multiply that by 60 to get the amount of minutes spent awak. That sums up to 302400 minutes. Now if he would want to send 100 000+ messages to his girlfriend, he would have to send one message each 3 minutes on average. Now I assume that they chat quite regular and that sometimes they push through 10+ messages a minute. I would also find it pretty playsible that they would send each other a message each 5 minutes. Does not matter what this message contains. This all makes me believe that it is 100 000+

Though I can also be ring, since I made some assumptions.

Impulse said:
Let's first take a look at something else. Since you've been texting since October I asume that you've been doing this for 10.5monts. That equals 315 days. Now I think, how long would Mave actually stay awake? I asume that he sleeps a healthy 8 hours a day. Which results into him being awake for 5040 hours during this time. Now I multiply that by 60 to get the amount of minutes spent awak. That sums up to 302400 minutes. Now if he would want to send 100 000+ messages to his girlfriend, he would have to send one message each 3 minutes on average. Now I assume that they chat quite regular and that sometimes they push through 10+ messages a minute. I would also find it pretty playsible that they would send each other a message each 5 minutes. Does not matter what this message contains. This all makes me believe that it is 100 000+

You take this WAY to serious.

Panki said:
Impulse said:

When you are talking about cookies you are in serious business

Impulse said:
Panki said:
Impulse said:

When you are talking about cookies you are in serious business
gPxy7.jpg

Small tip: A lot of people should consider changing their vote.
Outcome coming tomorrow morning!

The outcome.

Here are the 10 Whatsapp logs with my girlfriend.

CC3.png

Calculation

If I open the .txts with Word I can see the amount of lines in the document (every line is a new message)
Now I've made the following calculation;
28 is the number of chat lines on a page, the next number is the number of full pages, the last number is the number of lines on the last page.

28x186+18
+
28x256+27
+
28x372+12
+
28x373+14
+
28x255+19
+
28x371+17
+
28x185+22
+
28x261+15
+
28x290+14
+
28x266+15

If we calculate this little formula we get;

5 226 + 7 159 + 10 428 + 10 458 + 7 159 + 10 405 + 5 202 + 7 323 + 8 134 + 7 463

And that in total makes;

78 957
texts I sent/received from/to my girlfriend.

Congratulations

Since nobody voted for 75 000 - 100 000, I'm gonna take the poll option the closest, which is 50 000 - 75 000
So congratulations again, to:

Fries & Mauri
They both get 25 cookies!

Back
Top Bottom