Combat Arms - Free First Person Shooter!

GPow69

EDM for life ♥
Here is a great Multiplayer (only) game that my freind told me about. Its a Free, Fun And legal first person shooter.

Here is a review, by some guy on Gamespot.com

Combat Arms Review

Rating: 9.5/10 - Superb
Difficulty: Just Right
Time Spent 10 hours or less
The bottom Line: "Great Multiplayer

Review:
Combat Arms is a fun game to play. One out of many things I love about this game is that it is totally free. I like the gameplay (Almost like Call of Duty) but the graphics really need some work. Now one of the things I don't like about this game is that there's not very many users, It's always more fun to play a MMO with a lot of people, but at least there's enough users to keep the game alive, what I think is that they should start making some Television commercials about this game and broadcast them on Nickelodeon, just like Pirates of the Caribbean Online does. Another thing I don't like about this game is that you don't have much of a health bar, one shot and your health bar plummets to 0 then you die. Instead of Combat Arms I think they should have called it Call of Duty Online. I love this game because you can join into teams to defeat your enemies (Just like Call of Duty).

here is a link to that post if you dont believe me http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/combatarms/player_review.html?id=593265

Heres some Screenshots of the gameplay:
CombatArms01.jpg

CombatArms_b_02.jpg

combatarms01_2.jpg

The Equip Menu:
cobatarms-custom-01.jpg

Hope to see you guys playing!!

[NOTE: this game unfortunatley does NOT work with xfire in game; xfire will detect it and tell others when you are playing, but you can not use the in-game chat. also, (this might only be for me but) DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME IF STEAM IS OPEN!!! IT CAUSES THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH :evileyes: ]

anyway its a good game

WHOOPS!! i forgot the link lols!!
http://combatarms.nexon.net/Intro.aspx

idk what war rock is BTW gpow add me superman94

Yeah the install is SLOW AS FUCK but its worth it

@boxfever: i know its not an official review, they didnt have one, hence when i said
GPow69 said:
Here is a review, by some guy on Gamespot.com

some guy meaning "Some Random User"

This game sucks, worse then War Rock(War Rock sucks too).
Both fail at providing a good shooter.

silent785 said:
This game sucks, worse then War Rock(War Rock sucks too).
Both fail at providing a good shooter.

You're correct about WarRock, never liked that game :tongue:, didn't try combat arms yet though, and I think I won't, seeing your opinion about the game :tongue:

Its not as bad as everyone says, before i tried it i "hated it" but now i love it and i play it whenever im not on internet/photoshop/sa-fe

GPow69 said:
Its not as bad as everyone says, before i tried it i "hated it" but now i love it and i play it whenever im not on internet/photoshop/sa-fe
Thats the same with me...
I play it wen i got nothin' to do :biggrin:

WarRock sucks indeed.

I dont know if i should try it, i mean most of free mmofps games are crap and the only one i like is Operation7.

Kp0 said:
WarRock sucks indeed.

I dont know if i should try it, i mean most of free mmofps games are crap and the only one i like is Operation7.

I heard Rising Eagle is good but I never tried it.

What have you guys got to loose if you try this? and the new mode "Snowball Fight" is a lot of fun! (HD Snowball Fight video> http://www.&fmt=22 )

How to play snowball fight:
You have a snowball gun, ice ball gun, snow grenade launcher and a Shovel

You have to freeze people, then hit them with your shovel to kill them
How to freeze people
Shoot people with snowballs to freeze them
Shoot ice balls to make a cloud of ice that lower's people's health (eventually freezing them)
Launch snow grenades to lower all the people in the surrounding area's health
Then ICE CRUSH them with your shovel!

This mode is a good way to level up quickly too :wink:
This mode came with the new patch, wich also contained a new map and a hacker patch, which actually reduced the hackers 90% ;D ;D

GPow69 said:
What have you guys got to loose if you try this? and the new mode "Snowball Fight" is a lot of fun! (HD Snowball Fight video> http://www.&fmt=22 )

How to play snowball fight:
You have a snowball gun, ice ball gun, snow grenade launcher and a Shovel

You have to freeze people, then hit them with your shovel to kill them
How to freeze people
Shoot people with snowballs to freeze them
Shoot ice balls to make a cloud of ice that lower's people's health (eventually freezing them)
Launch snow grenades to lower all the people in the surrounding area's health
Then ICE CRUSH them with your shovel!

This mode is a good way to level up quickly too :wink:
This mode came with the new patch, wich also contained a new map and a hacker patch, which actually reduced the hackers 90% ;D ;D

It is kinda fun.
And you spelled LOSE wrong >.<

GPow69 said:
When spelled properly in Canada, it has two "o"'s.
Spelling are universal in English Dictionary.
By my information...
Lose = to lose something... (He lost the match. / He will lose $10)
Loose = To not be tight... (His pants are loose and they will fall :tongue:.)
they are both different words.

[SL]SA_killer said:
GPow69 said:
When spelled properly in Canada, it has two "o"'s.
Spelling are universal in English Dictionary.
By my information...
Lose = to lose something... (He lost the match. / He will lose $10)
Loose = To not be tight... (His pants are loose and they will fall :tongue:.)
they are both different words.
Oh shit, youre right sorry :tongue:

But some things are spelled differently, for example
Color
Colour

Back
Top Bottom