Discussion Claiming Reward in RDR2 from GTA ONLINE (PC Version)

TL Gamer

This is the information Rockstar gave for information on this (Which I've done)

Preloaded Red Dead Redemption 2
Collect all 54 playing cards in GTA online before the release of Red Dead Redemption 2
Make sure the same account was used for both (Own both games on the same account)

The problem is that I cannot find information anywhere as to what the reward itself is, or how to actually claim it in Red Dead Redemption 2? So I'm here asking anyone who has done this, would you kindly explain how exactly you did it.

Thanks in advance!

What you posted is for the console version and does not answer my 2 questions. Even if the reward for the PC is the same, the post in that link does not explain in any way HOW you would even obtain this item inside the game.

This still leaves 3 questions:
1. Is the reward for console the same for PC
2. Do you have to get it somewhere inside the game, or do you automatically start with it?
3. If you have to get it somewhere in the game, where do you go to get it?

Most of the time rewards in games are always so damn complex.
Why can't they just say HERE IS WHAT YOU GET, AND HERE IS WHERE TO GET IT.

Last edited:
What you posted is for the console version and does not answer my 2 questions. Even if the reward for the PC is the same, the post in that link does not explain in any way HOW you would even obtain this item inside the game.

This still leaves 3 questions:
1. Is the reward for console the same for PC
2. Do you have to get it somewhere inside the game, or do you automatically start with it?
3. If you have to get it somewhere in the game, where do you go to get it?

Most of the time rewards in games are always so damn complex.
Why can't they just say HERE IS WHAT YOU GET, AND HERE IS WHERE TO GET IT.
You're right about not finding any information on this matter..
However, I assume that 1. is true, 2. is automatically, making 3. irrelevant.

Only way to find out is to jump into Red Dead Online and check if you're received the bag and the poncho.

Only way to find out is to jump into Red Dead Online and check if you're received the bag and the poncho.
On/offline..It's impossible to just load the game and see because there is nothing to compare what you start with, to what you might not have started with. I'm just going to call R today and get the information.

I also want to tell them they need to explainr how to know you have these bonuses if you automaticly start with them. On top of that adding friends is a huge mess as well.

On/offline..It's impossible to just load the game and see because there is nothing to compare what you start with, to what you might not have started with. I'm just going to call R today and get the information.

I also want to tell them they need to explainr how to know you have these bonuses if you automaticly start with them. On top of that adding friends is a huge mess as well.
Please do report back with any findings. I'm also curious about this.

Maybe you could try asking them on Twitter? Usually companies answer quicker through Twitter than email.
A company won't answer you directly on platforms like Twitter. All replies and inquires are always handled by shills that don't know the time of day. Furthermore I refuse to get involved with that cesspool as it's just as bad as Reddit.

Ok so R finally got back to me with this information:
Collect all 54 cards in Grand Theft Auto Online unlocks the Cardenas Poncho in Red Dead Online.

Ok so R finally got back to me with this information:
Collect all 54 cards in Grand Theft Auto Online unlocks the Cardenas Poncho in Red Dead Online.
So even on PC you should automatically unlock the poncho?

I got my poncho right away, you can equip it at your camp.

I do however have troubles getting Collector's Bag though D: I wonder if that only got unlocked to my console character.

Back
Top Bottom