Call Of Duty: WAW Zombies - iPod Touch/iPhone

Aman1238

#swag
a3850d810a3cec17b2ef7027e8791e3d.png

Call Of Duty: Zombies

Like shooting things? Especially Zombies? This game is for you! This game isn't for everyone, especially because of the noises and graphics of this game.

b61a6b69f61ce0e062b498c8e8de42de.png

When you start you'll see a video, the Introduction to this game. You will then be taken to the menu after you touch the screen to start. Choose whatever and then Tutorial or Nacht Der Untoten ("Night of the Undead"). The tutorial is highly recommended for first-time players. There are two modes to play in, "Recruit", or "Regular". Recruit is suggested for first time players.

5a846915b5e7ea30821c46972deee413.png

There are a few guns, as well as a flamethrower, and then a box containing one random weapon. You can kill the somewhat infinite zombies with a knife, grenade, and of course, your weapon. There are a few drawbacks to this game however, the controls are not always accurate and the touch seems to be a little messed up.

There is a single-player mode in this game, and then there is a Co-Op option, either over Wi-Fi, local Wi-Fi (must be connected to same router), and bluetooth. Play over cellular networks is currently unavailable.

The controls are somewhat like the XBOX and PS3 controls. Left "analog" controls movement, while the right "analog" controls aim. You can knife the zombies using the knife button, zoom in (or scope) using the scope button located above the right analog, and shoot using the shoot button located just to the left of the scope button. You cannot jump/duck right now, and there is only one map, and only a few guns, we hope for more guns, maps, and more controls in the next update!!!

Gameplay: 9/10 - It is fun but it lost a number because of some controls not being accurate.
Music & SFX 5/10 - the music can sometime get annoying
Replay Rate: 8/10 - you will want to play it if you are a CoD fan, it is worth playing over and over again to beat your previous score!
Graphics 10/10 [i]the blood, the fire, the floor, the guns, the zombies, look so real! and it only takes up 16MB![/i]
Should I Get It?: 8/10 - totally worth it.
Fun Meter: 8/10 - very fun!

Overall: 8/10

Price: $9.99
iTunes rating: 4 stars (It's totally fun, trust me.)
Modes: Single Player, Co-Op (Upto 4 players)( Local, Online, Bluetooth-2Players)
Size: 18MB !
Full FPS experience.
Totally worth it!

Back
Top Bottom