Call of Duty Black Ops: Multiplayer Reveal – Start Time and Twitter Updates

GPow69

EDM for life ♥
Today is a very exciting day for all Call of Duty fans, as it is officially the day when Treyarch unveil their multiplayer mode for the highly anticipated Black Ops title, due out on consoles and PC in November.

The good news, is that Treyarch has already given us a start time for when their reveal will be kicking off. After hunting around on Twitter, I can confirm that the event will start at 6pm Pacific Time, meaning that for ET it is 9PM and 2am for hardcore COD fans in the UK.

Sadly, the event is not being shown to the public, but instead just to press behind closed doors in LA. However, you’ll be able to find out what is announced, by checking this handy Twitter updates page that we have found for you. This will list any relevant results for ‘Black Ops’, so you’ll be the first to know when any bombs are dropped.

Source

Wtf..

This shit is fucked...
Why won't they show us? Keeping a surprise? Then don't announce this shit -_-

Yeah i rember me and gpow trying to find a stream for this! lol I really cant wait i hope this game is awesome. I have played and beat evrey COD game. I did not start multiplayer till cod3 though. I love it and cant wiat for BO

Back
Top Bottom