Call Of Duty 7 release date - November

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
CVG can confirm that Activision has pencilled in a November release for the seventh Call Of Duty - which will be set in the late 1960s, during the Vietnam War.

Following this week's rumours, a senior UK trade source today told us that the Treyarch-developed title is scheduled to arrive a full 12 months after last year's Modern Warfare 2.

They added that the game would be set during the Vietnam conflict - and takes particular influence from classic movies Apocalypse Now and Platoon.

"It's going to be November again - just as with World At War and Modern Warfare 2," they told CVG.

"Activision believes that it can own Christmas 2010, just as it has in the last two years.

"Development is on course - and Treyarch have been told the game must be ready to hit shelves before the gifting season."

Source : http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=230972

Wow... Why not fix all the shit in Modern Warfare 2 before releasing another tittle :facepalm:
And it needs to be non-Infinity Ward Plzkthnxbai

Mave said:
Are there that many bugs in MW2? Didn't know that.
-Broken Match making, every single game lags.
-Picking host is sometimes horrible. It picks the most low speed connection, then the whole game lags, and I know I have a better connection than the shitty one that the host has.
-Broken weapons, Assauly riffles are way better, thats not much but, the most powerful gun in the game, Moden 1887's (a Shotgun) can kill from 20ft away in a single shot. Now they got patched and they're the most shitty gun in the game. wtf?
-Boosters
-Nuke boosters in Free For All (Well I guess thats upto the community
-Riot Shield Boosters
-When you shoot at the riot shield for a long time, you get about 500 points. But that's only in private match(in which you don't earn points), but people have found a glitch to make private matches public.
-Care Package glitch, when you have the care package in the hand, you run twice as fast, and you can basically knife the whole team, because you're too fast to be shot at. (I've done it before)
-NO Local Search, Local search allows you to play with near by players instead of players across the ocean. (More lag)
-Spawn system is shit. Seriously, I can't explain it on text, but if you play it you'll know. Spawn Killing is like normal now.
-Over powered Kill streaks. CHopper gunner, AC130, Heirrer (dunno how to spell), Pavelow etc. Chopper gunner can give you 30 kills in about 2 minutes.
-I've heard that ONLY on XBOX, there are hacked games where you have unlimited ammo, no reloads, (So you can just go around shooting Grenade launchers) and you get XP for it. People have earned about 60k in one single match. But i've never experienced it on PS3.

And trust me there's a lot more. Most broken COD ever.

-I've heard that ONLY on XBOX, there are hacked games
Another reason not to buy a XBOX 360 :innocent:

And i don't really notice the other things. Except for the lags sometimes. But almost everytime the noob leaves and we get a new host.

Yeah, all the good stuff about the game over powers the bugs and everything, so you don't notice much. But when you run into those things, its pretty annoying.

How long before Activision and Infinity Ward realize they've MADE ENOUGH CODs? Sigh..
After MW3 :7

GPow69 said:
How long before Activision and Infinity Ward realize they've MADE ENOUGH CODs? Sigh..
After MW3 :7
GPow I'll correct that for you. How many more WWII/Non-modern war games until they realize there's enough Old war games. :T

EDIT: Stickied so if we get more info we can post :rasta:

Back
Top Bottom