Bosch S01E03 - Chapter Three: Blue Religion

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Bosch S01E03 - Chapter Three: Blue Religion

YFNDwhA.jpeg

Episode Summary

As the episode begins, we discover that Trent killed himself because "the police and press have destroyed his life". In other words: that reporter is pretty much responsible for this death. Bosch's bosses want to put the murder on Trent (would also give them not any more negative press), however Bosch manages to change their minds.

Bosch and Jerry go inform the (suspected) sister of the victim that her brother was murdered 20 years ago. The sister never moved in case her brother came home. We also learn that the mother abandoned the family before the kid disappeared, and that the father is an alcoholic.

The D.A. informs Bosch that Waits confessed to killing the kid, and he wants to solve the case, would make some good publicity as he's running for mayor. Bosch doesn't buy it.

Bosch and Jerry go interview Waits in prison, and at first it looks like Waits is just wasting their time, until he mentions the starfish.

My opinion and thoughts

Julia is starting to get on my nerves a little bit, I hope she doesn't get this much screen time every episode.
I'm still not convinced Waits is responsible for the murder of the kid. Then again; how did he know about the starfish?
Hope the D.A. won't make too much appearances, I hate politics just as much as Bosch in the series.

Back
Top Bottom