Biggest human skeleton found in India

Aman1238

#swag
Believe It or Not - Biggest human skeleton found in Inida

The story,

Recent exploration activity in the northern region of India uncovewhite a skeletal remains of a human of phenomenal size. This region of the Indian desert is called the Empty Quarter. The discovery was made by National Geographic Team (India Division) with support from the Indian Army since the area comes under the jurisdiction of the Army. The exploration team also found tablets with inscriptions that stated that our Gods of Indian mythological yore, ‘Brahma’ had created people of phenomenal size the like of which He has not created since.

They were very tall, big, and very powerful, such that they could put their arms around a tree trunk and uproot it. They were created to bring order among us since we were always fighting with each other. One of the sons of Bhima of the Pandava brothers is also thought of to have been carrying these genes.

Later these people, who were given all the power, turned against all our Gods, and transgressed beyond all boundaries set. As a result they were destroyed by God Shiva. The Geo Exploration team believe these to be the remains of those people. Govt. of India has close the whole area and no one is allowed to enter except the Nat Geo personnel.

See the blow photos and note the size of the two men standing in the picture in comparison to the size of the skeleton !!
bigskileton.jpg

image004.jpg

It actually can be real. I think this skeleton has been there millions of years already. His bones are just so strong that they wont collapse. I believe that kinda stuff... People from very old ages were a lot smarter than people nowadays with all that technology and systems.

Mave said:
C'mon there aren't giants.. never were, definitely fake

All soecies of animals evolve over time in order to survive. It's just like we evolved from monkeys slowly AND we also have a tail where our fluffy little tails used to be :tongue:

Yaheli said:
Mave said:
C'mon there aren't giants.. never were, definitely fake

All soecies of animals evolve over time in order to survive. It's just like we evolved from monkeys slowly AND we also have a tail where our fluffy little tails used to be :tongue:

Yeah but still.. This looks so damn fake, and besides I know some history, and I used to watch National Geographic Channel and the Discovery Channel all the time, never ever saw this though, might just be coincidence, but still, in my eyes this looks superamazing and because of that possibly fake.
But that's just my opinion of course.

Maybe very long time ago everything was bigger. Everything looked the same for everyone, but actually it was 10 times bigger....

World's Biggest Skeleton was actually found in Arab. In the middle of the deserts of Arab

Aad4_sm.jpg

According to my religion, Islam, these guys were alive at the time of World's Beginning

Rafay said:
World's Biggest Skeleton was actually found in Arab. In the middle of the deserts of Arab

Aad4_sm.jpg

According to my religion, Islam, these guys were alive at the time of World's Beginning
Omg, I'm Islam too, but i didnt know that...

Rafay said:

Aad4_sm.jpg

Why did you post the same pic that was in the 1st post? Its fake :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom