Battlefield 3 Info/News

I like the current Call of duty's more than Battlefield because they aren't copies from any other previous games. But it seems like Black Ops, MW3, and the rest of the COD's will be the same as COD4/Mw2, so I'm not that excited about it.

Aman1238 said:
I like the current Call of duty's more than Battlefield because they aren't copies from any other previous games.

Wat. I don't get your point, explain it please?

Deployable bi-pods :biggrin:
Sniper sway D:
3 ATTACHMENTS :dDDDDDddDD

COD and BF are pretty much completely different games, they can both be very fun, and they both appeal to different people with different tastes.
BF goes a little more realistic, and I'd say BF games are also harder and have a steeper learning curve. COD almost appeals to kids by making it so easy to play :|

Panki said:
Aman1238 said:
I like the current Call of duty's more than Battlefield because they aren't copies from any other previous games.

Wat. I don't get your point, explain it please?
I like COD4, and a bit of Mw2, because most concepts in the game (game mechanics) are fairly new and have not been used in previous games. But Black Ops highly depends on the mechanics of COD4 and World at war, and judging by that, Mw2 will highly depend on COD4 and MW2. And that makes it really boring as I have seen with Black Ops :|
They need to implement new mechanics and new play-styles. New weapon skins and models and new maps just doesn't do it for me anymore. I will play the campaign though :tongue:

Sorry I didn't word that correctly before :S

Back
Top Bottom