Battlefield 1943 PC version soon, pre-order now available

Maffia171

I shiggy diggy
DICE has revealed that the PC version of Battlefield 1943 is nearing release and will be available soon:
"Soon our PC fans will also be able to get in on the action that Xbox 360 and PS3 users have been enjoying since July 2009."
Still no exact release date, but pre-orders are currently being taken for the BF1943 PC on the EA Store.

From the description:
It's time to do your part in the action packed battles of the World War II Pacific campaign! Pick your path - be it as a rifleman crawling the trenches, a steel fisted tank commander, or ace fighter pilot dog fighting to protect the skies. Play as a lone wolf or with your friends, coordinating to turn the tide of battle. Whatever you choose, you get to enjoy the thrill of a fully featured online shooter with the unique Battlefield gameplay.

Play as the US Marines or the Imperial Japanese Navy on match-made servers for optimal challenge, as you gain ranks and awards. Battlefield 1943 is your own version of one of the most famous campaigns in the history of the world!

Features:

By Land, Sea, & Air! – Unleash wide destruction with Bombing Raids, Tanks, or Fighter Planes launched from Aircraft Carriers and enjoy one of the best vehicle experiences in any multiplayer game to-date!
Varied Locations – Whether you choose Guadalcanal, Iwo Jima or the classic Wake Island, you’ll experience the best balance of infantry combat complemented by land, sea and air vehicles.
Frostbite-Enabled Destruction – Watch as the beautiful Pacific islands quickly turn into scarred battlefields as destruction rains upon you and your fellow soldiers as you fight to win the battle!
Through The Gun Experience – Use classic and iconic WWII infantry weapons with excellent feel to defeat your foes. Hit’em hard from afar through your sniper scope or use explosives or melee weapons like bayonets to make it really up close and personal.

[td]
BF1943.jpg

This looks alright in my opinion. Nice little fun game for low-end PC users. And it also reminds me of Battlefield Heoresm which is free.. Pretty good, but lacks maps and modes.

[TMS]Slayer said:
This looks alright in my opinion. Nice little fun game for low-end PC users. And it also reminds me of Battlefield Heoresm which is free.. Pretty good, but lacks maps and modes.
Battlefield Heoresm, LOLWUT?
Do you mean Battlefield Heroes?

Maffia171 said:
[TMS]Slayer said:
Battlefield Heoresm, LOLWUT?
Do you mean Battlefield Heroes?

Yes, that's what I meant lol... Kinda sleepy at 12:30 am D:

« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:39:52 AM »

Back
Top Bottom