TMS Bananary

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
2CF1Z1D.jpg

Y'know, from a certain point of view, it makes sense.

He doesn't trust mail-in voting, so that means that for a proper election, people will have to congregate at voting stations, which, let be honest, is madness in the middle of a massive epidemic.

But on the other hand, mail-in voting has been around for forever, and he still demands that schools open at the same time... Pick one, dammit.

Luckily, there is a part in the US constitution that forces Trump and Pence to resign on January 21st, regardless if elections were held or not. If that's the case, the Speaker of the House (Pelosi, I believe) will take over until proper elections can be held.

But on the other hand, mail-in voting has been around for forever, and he still demands that schools open at the same time... Pick one, dammit.

That's the main issue indeed.
And I really wonder what the outcome of the elections is going to be. There still are a lot of redneck voters out there... (Covid-19 took a descent amount of them away though)

That's the main issue indeed.
And I really wonder what the outcome of the elections is going to be. There still are a lot of redneck voters out there... (Covid-19 took a descent amount of them away though)
He'll be reelected. His cult-following is A LOT larger than Biden's. And these candidates are so shit, not much people except for those cult-followers are going to go vote.

I definitely lean more towards democrats but honestly, Joe Biden isn't that great either.. There's a video of him practically molesting kids in public.

I definitely lean more towards democrats but honestly, Joe Biden isn't that great either.. There's a video of him practically molesting kids in public.
US elections be like “Choose your rapist.”

To be honest, after watching Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich, my trust in recent U.S. presidents rapidly disappeared with exception of Obama.

Back
Top Bottom