Anon has a painting goblin

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
T6AwMTt.jpg

Welp

I know what I'm gonna try next time I play the Sims.

I once played a game of Sims 3, and found out that getting in a relation with a supernatural being (specifically, getting them into bed) would make you "shunned by the community".

So, of course, I banged every single supernatural being I could find. I also, uh, managed to get my hands on a sizable fortune, and made a remote mansion, perfect for a hermit who is shunned by society.
I was still a really famous guitar player though, somehow. I went to gigs and met fairies and witches and such, and cracked jokes until they went to bed with me, further causing society to shun me, even though they still loved my concerts.

Stybar said:
I once played a game of Sims 3, and found out that getting in a relation with a supernatural being (specifically, getting them into bed) would make you "shunned by the community".

So, of course, I banged every single supernatural being I could find. I also, uh, managed to get my hands on a sizable fortune, and made a remote mansion, perfect for a hermit who is shunned by society.
I was still a really famous guitar player though, somehow. I went to gigs and met fairies and witches and such, and cracked jokes until they went to bed with me, further causing society to shun me, even though they still loved my concerts.
Must. Not. Install. Sims.

Back
Top Bottom