Am I the only one who misses games like this?

I'd want to join, though I'll most likely only build a big camp and then attack other camps with defens structures xD

God fucking damnit. My second disc of RA2 is lost, so I can't install it. Fuck my life.

Mauri said:
That's Red Alert 2, not Red Alert :wink: And yes, that game is fucking awesome!

i know its red alert 2 : P but i love em both though, the RA 3 isnt that good : p but it's ok

Nitronic said:
We must find out who wants to join :biggrin:

im in . i think its possible to use hamachi : p

GPow69 said:
Hamachi sucks. If anything, use Tunngle
They are both the same thing actually, though tunngle has a better interface. Hamachi is better to use with a group of friends in my opinion.

I guess so, but Hamachi confused the shit out of me with their new interface and whole system of doing things :s

GPow69 said:
I guess so, but Hamachi confused the shit out of me with their new interface and whole system of doing things :s
Right click on a person makes all the things :tongue:

MiRc34 said:
GPow69 said:
Right click on a person makes all the things :tongue:

It used to be so much easier though, seriously

I do miss the old RTS games, The warcrat and star craft were my favirote games of the RTS genre. I still Play tower defense evrey now and then in Warcraft3. They still make Good RTS games. The new starcraft just came out thats RTS and even cicvilazation is a RTS. Just not a very good one in my opion

Back
Top Bottom