Alien Swarm, Valve's new game

I didn't like it too much... The camera angle really fucked me up.

You run out of ammo too quickly (because it's confusing to shoot in a top down view) and there aren't very many places to get more ammo.

If this was first person it would be amazing.

But with space environments and space weapons and aliens and classes with special abilities and more of an objective than "GET TO THE PLACE"

So actually the only way it'd be similar to L4D is that it's 4 person Co-op and First person

Well you said exactly like it, and I pointed out why it would actually not really be like it at all.

Daaamn it's cool as first person :O

But my graphics card is too shit to really play it very good, top view or first person :\

Btw for those who don't want to type it out:
Code:
sv_cheats 1;firstperson;asw_hide_marine;asw_controls 0;

Downloading it atm, will definetly try this out later.
Already played a game like this before, and it was awsome

This is so awesome game indeed! :biggrin: Impulse, seems like I don't have your Steam, can you say it?

My steam name is: Impulz0r12
Dunno if you can add be since I haven't bought any games before, but we'll see I guess
Which actually is pretty weird since I already had a couple of friends before :S

EDIT: It works, I only can't invite people, though I can accept invitations

GPow69 said:
^Pacsteam, Pfft.
No not really...
It's a silly protection thing from steam to stop spammers and phissers
Steam Community

Add a Friend...

Some features of the Steam Community become available once you have games in your Steam account.

Visit Steam Support for more information
and there it says this:
Limited User Accounts
Question

My Steam account is missing some Community features and/or is showing up as a limited user. What does this mean?
Answer
Why are some features of Steam not available to me?

We've chosen to limit access to some community features as a means of protecting our customers from those who abuse Steam merely for evil purposes such as spamming and phishing. Only people using the platform to play games are able to directly connect with others. Spammers' and phishers' ability to send pesky invites and chat requests to strangers is thereby reduced, protecting legitimate users from annoyance and scams.

How can I gain access to these Steam features?

To access all features of Steam, simply purchase a game from the Steam store, redeem a Gift or Guest Pass* on Steam, or activate a retail game on Steam.

* Access to features may be limited to the duration of the Guest Pass.

Can I gain access to these features by playing free demos, adding a non-Steam game as a shortcut, or promotional trials like Free Weekends?

No. Demos, Free Weekends, and other promotions do not act as qualifying items.

btw pacsteam sucks tbh. It's just better to use torrents for those things since the online stuff won't work anyways.

Oh wow, I didn't know about that rule or whatever.

That's weird, but I guess it makes sense for them to do it.

Back
Top Bottom