A day in the life of Jake Paul

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
lTbbXdQ.png

So I've been reading some things about this guy, and he's just a massive douche.

His videos are fucking filled with "subtle" hints to "buy his merch".
One of his "songs" litteraly has "buy that merch" as a chorus. This is the same song where he says "Go tell your momma, go buy it all"

It's not just the Paul brothers, but Jake is the current scapegoat of the internet, so most of the video's are about him now.

Stybar said:
So I've been reading some things about this guy, and he's just a massive douche.

His videos are fucking filled with "subtle" hints to "buy his merch".
One of his "songs" litteraly has "buy that merch" as a chorus. This is the same song where he says "Go tell your momma, go buy it all"

It's not just the Paul brothers, but Jake is the current scapegoat of the internet, so most of the video's are about him now.

The saddest thing is that so many young people fall for this, this guy earned $14m so far from youtube, think about that...

Yeah, he got fucking rich, but I hope he realizes that as soon as he hits thirty and he's no longer attractive enough to rake in that kind of cash, it will be gone in no time.

And then, he'll have nothing to show for it. No work experience, no degree, just some lost glory. Nobody will remember who he was, until some twenty year olds think back to their teens, while drinking, and reminiscing about that "weird teen crush" they had on that douchey YouTube guy.

Back
Top Bottom