6-Year-Old Learned To Drive From Grand Theft Auto

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
WICOMICO CHURCH, Va. -- The parents of a 6-year-old Virginia boy who tried to drive to school in his family's sedan after missing the bus are facing charges of child endangerment.

State police said the boy suffered a bump on his head after crashing the family's 2005 Ford Taurus Monday morning.

The boy, whose name wasn't released, missed the bus, took the car keys and drove nearly six miles on Route 360, about 61 miles east of Richmond, while his mother was asleep.

Police said he made at least two 90-degree turns, passed several cars and ran off the rural two-lane road several times before hitting an embankment and utility pole about a mile and a half from school.

The boy told police he learned to drive playing Grand Theft Auto and other video games.

Northumberland County Sheriff Chuck Wilkins said 26-year-old Jacqulyn Deana Waltman is being held without bond. Forty-year-old David Eugene Dodson was released on a $5,000 bond.

The boy and his 4-year-old brother were placed in protective custody.

Code:
http://www.wftv.com/family/18427385/detail.html

Mave said:
WICOMICO CHURCH, Va. -- The parents of a 6-year-old Virginia boy who tried to drive to school in his family's sedan after missing the bus are facing charges of child endangerment.

State police said the boy suffered a bump on his head after crashing the family's 2005 Ford Taurus Monday morning.

The boy, whose name wasn't released, missed the bus, took the car keys and drove nearly six miles on Route 360, about 61 miles east of Richmond, while his mother was asleep.

Police said he made at least two 90-degree turns, passed several cars and ran off the rural two-lane road several times before hitting an embankment and utility pole about a mile and a half from school.

The boy told police he learned to drive playing Grand Theft Auto and other video games.

Northumberland County Sheriff Chuck Wilkins said 26-year-old Jacqulyn Deana Waltman is being held without bond. Forty-year-old David Eugene Dodson was released on a $5,000 bond.

The boy and his 4-year-old brother were placed in protective custody.

Code:
http://www.wftv.com/family/18427385/detail.html

Well I g2 admit when I had my first drive I had a gta feeling for moments too sometimes lol :tongue:

No playey GTA for kid nao, I started playing GTA when I was 8. But I wasnt dumb as this little shit lol.

Back
Top Bottom