4chan vs. Tumblr: War Declared

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
r3eo3.jpg

The final phase of Operation Overlord, 4chan's loosely-orchestrated effort to bring down Tumblr, is on. And this time they're bringing their LOIC's. LOIC stands for Lower Orbit Ion Cannon, the nickname of a program that will DoS (Denial of Service) attack a targeted site.

After the jump, the full poster explaining the upcoming raid.

4chan and Tumblr both took each other offline Sunday evening during a double raid, and a 4channer posted the address of Tumblr founder David Karp's parents.]

HV9bN.jpg

Meanwhile, Tumblr is planning a reverse raid:

sv8Iz.jpg

Source: http://www.urlesque.com/2010/11/12/4chan-ddos-tumblr-raid/

Re: 4chan vs. Tumbler: War Declared

When someones internet loses it's connection and disconnects from LOIC, over 9000 /b/tards start screaming "WE GOT A MAN DOWN!"

I have to say that 4chan's announcment looks way more sexier.

^ 4chan is much more formal in their announcements, I believe they take pride in their work, unlike others.

"Tumblr" was written in your post 14 times, and you still managed to get the title wrong. :(
But yeah, Tumblr is fucked, the war is gonna continue until it dies. If you search for 4chan tags on Tumblr, you'll see lots of "OMG NOOOOO" and "SORRY 4CHAN" posts. I lol'd.

ev0lution said:
"Tumblr" was written in your post 14 times, and you still managed to get the title wrong. :(
But yeah, Tumblr is fucked, the war is gonna continue until it dies. If you search for 4chan tags on Tumblr, you'll see lots of "OMG NOOOOO" and "SORRY 4CHAN" posts. I lol'd.

And they banned the word Tumblr on 4chan for a bit, idk if it's still in place but yeah, if you had 'Tumblr' in your post it wouldn't let you post it :tongue:

ev0lution said:

Corrected it, blame it on my small amount of sleep the last week.

Back
Top Bottom