4000 posts :DDDD

MiRc34

#3 Top Poster Hurr Durr.
v3F6Y.jpg

Yay <3

Oh wow congrats! How long did it take you to get there. I cant wait till i hit 4k Im pretty sure i will i love this community! But happy 4k

^Well thank you. If you looked over my profile you would of noticed that I registered on 31-12-2009, 23:22:50, and since then I have been posting approximately 15 posts per day. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Read the Milestones rules, Johnny.
You can't make a topic for 11 posts....

Lol johnny yeah thats like a milepebble :) I will look over your profile when im done with this post mircea. But i can see how getting 4k would go quick here theres always cool topics. The pepole our great and i already consider my friends like Nimph Mircea mave gpow aman etc etc. I love it here and you will be to 20k mave before you know it. i have been here less then a week and i think im close to 200!

Congratulations Mirc, don't steal any of my posts now :cry:

Kitty said:
Lol johnny yeah thats like a milepebble :) I will look over your profile when im done with this post mircea. But i can see how getting 4k would go quick here theres always cool topics. The pepole our great and i already consider my friends like Nimph Mircea mave gpow aman etc etc. I love it here and you will be to 20k mave before you know it. i have been here less then a week and i think im close to 200!

Three days and you almost have 200 posts, good stuff :wink:

Back
Top Bottom