Media [27/08/2026] Netflix Extended Look

This map is so huge, I'm going to enjoy exploring it. It's also going to be different from GTA V, where you have places where there's barely any nature (desert), I feel like this map will feel more "filled"
 
This map is so huge, I'm going to enjoy exploring it. It's also going to be different from GTA V, where you have places where there's barely any nature (desert), I feel like this map will feel more "filled"
Definitely, can't wait to literally get lost in the map.
 
Completely missed details like these.

1789969012080.webp


1789969018852.webp


That's crazy, granted it's probably scripted, but still.
 
Completely missed this, but for the first time ever, we've got an excavator!
Can't wait to do some proper damage with this bad boy.

1790756147719.webp


1790756170728.webp
 
Had a random thought:

This game is probably going to look even so much better on a PC with settings maxed out. I do think it already looks amazing but small details like the reflections on the car's metal etc. has been made low-res/pixelated just to keep up the frame-rate, same with shadows distance rendering. The thought occurred to me when I visibly saw shadows becoming rendered on this part, which if you really pay attention to you can clearly see it although it may be fixed by release:
timestamp is 18:24 minutes into Extended Look
 
Had a random thought:

This game is probably going to look even so much better on a PC with settings maxed out. I do think it already looks amazing but small details like the reflections on the car's metal etc. has been made low-res/pixelated just to keep up the frame-rate, same with shadows distance rendering. The thought occurred to me when I visibly saw shadows becoming rendered on this part, which if you really pay attention to you can clearly see it although it may be fixed by release:
timestamp is 18:24 minutes into Extended Look
Hopefully our PCs will be good enough to actually set everything to max 😅
 
Back
Top Bottom