F1 Discussion 2023 Formula 1 World Championship

Spicy.

[Erik van Haren] Lewis Hamilton suggested that teams may not be able to shift focus to next season's car until August 1.
Max Verstappen on that: "I didn't hear him say this when he won titles all these years, did I? This is how Formula 1 works."

Even more spice:

"Life is unfair": Verstappen rejects Hamilton's call for rule change to end dominance

I love how packed July is.

KdXjvi3.jpeg

Regarding the new RBR upgrades:

[Sam Collins] Newey read the rulebook - Red Bull benefited from unlimited wind tunnel time in choosing to upgrade the radiator, coolers, and ductwork.

New Alfa Romeo livery:

Why new? Because Stake is the sponsor of AR, but Belgian law prohibits gambling ads. So, they had to switch over to Kick, which is a streaming platform that they own.

New Alfa Romeo livery:

Why new? Because Stake is the sponsor of AR, but Belgian law prohibits gambling ads. So, they had to switch over to Kick, which is a streaming platform that they own.
Yet they are giving football clubs until 2027 or 2028 to get rid off gambling partners. Typically Belgium.
Livery looks a bit too "gamey" for me.

Yet they are giving football clubs until 2027 or 2028 to get rid off gambling partners. Typically Belgium.
Well, the reason for that is simple, if ironic.

RFBA was able to get the politicians money for a new car in time, while FIA was too late.

BREAKING Alpine news: Otmar is out.

In the last 12 months Alpine has lost or removed their:
  • CEO
  • Team Principal
  • Sporting Director
  • Chief Technical Officer
  • Two-time World Champion (Alsonso)
  • Young star driver (Piastri)

Max' score compared to the perfect score. (oh and the other drivers as well)

JWwkJPK.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom