[2021] The Batman - DC FanDome Teaser

Dark, as always. Now to live up to the expectations of the trailer.

I don't know, though. It looks like Batman, Catwoman, Riddler, and Penguin are gonna make an appearance. I hope that the plot doesn't fall to the background of 4 main characters (2 of which are badguys, and 1 is an anti-hero) duking it out in the foreground.

Dark, as always. Now to live up to the expectations of the trailer.

I don't know, though. It looks like Batman, Catwoman, Riddler, and Penguin are gonna make an appearance. I hope that the plot doesn't fall to the background of 4 main characters (2 of which are badguys, and 1 is an anti-hero) duking it out in the foreground.

DC should just pay Nolan and Balse a gazillion and have them do these movies imo.
Nothing's ever gonna live up to the Dark Knight trilogy.

DC should just pay Nolan and Balse a gazillion and have them do these movies imo.
Nothing's ever gonna live up to the Dark Knight trilogy.
Or, DC should just stop trying to force a certain perspective, and let filmmakers do their thing.

If the Snyder-cut is going to turn out to be 10x better than the cinematic release, that just proves it even more.

Or, DC should just stop trying to force a certain perspective, and let filmmakers do their thing.

If the Snyder-cut is going to turn out to be 10x better than the cinematic release, that just proves it even more.

Didn't know a Snyder cut was coming, but I'm hyped!

Back
Top Bottom