lextoc
I like pizza.
- Messages
- 472
- Location
- Belgium, Antwerp
Indeed , for the developers it must be the shittiest scenario. Not even sure if all of them have access to the complete build like this guy has? Probably not..
Still not 100% convinced he has a complete build. He might have pre-recorded a few hours of gameplay and is now drip-feeding the masses.View attachment 1757
Indeed , for the developers it must be the shittiest scenario. Not even sure if all of them have access to the complete build like this guy has? Probably not..
I'd like to come back on this statement. The cutscenes at the end of his leaks are too cherry-picked. He probably still has access to a (possibly older?) build.Still not 100% convinced he has a complete build. He might have pre-recorded a few hours of gameplay and is now drip-feeding the masses.
I'm not watching that stuff yet. Maybe tomorrow after the extended look ..Well you lasted 2 hours and 2 minutes at leastAaaaaaaaaaaaand I watched it.

I caved in and watched the whole thing, he does spoil two races, but that's about it.Welp, he is actually showing story parts already, not spoiling it really but still, gotta remain careful
Missed that, will rewatchLucia was making some mean comments before they hopped on a bike at around 05:00. Seems like CyberLeek does not care much about the relationship xd

Well she just sounded a bit mean in her voice, maybe it's just how she is hahaMissed that, will rewatch![]()