100 ft Snake ?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Borneo Villagers who have believed a famous 100-foot-long snake called the Nabau trolls in the Baleh River as per the recent shoots show. the snake found near Borneo Village.

One photos give you an idea about a snake the photos was taken by a disaster team member from helicopter at the time when they supervise flood area, while a second photos was taken near from a remote village. Critics, however, have called both photos into examine, according to Livescience.com reports.

i13658_article11497430394F67E000005DC418468x286.jpg

Borneo Monster: Photos supposedly show a 100 foot-long snake twisting down in a river in the distant Asian land of Borneo. Local villagers promise for the creature's reality, they saying it is the shape shifting serpent Nabau of tradition, but others not so certain. This picture was allegedly taken from a helicopter by a member of a flood supervise team.

i13659_article114974303949EAF000005DC277468x462.jpg

Some people said the photo would be misrepresented with photo-editing software with the help of some computer device. while others have recommended that the image is really a 100ft log snake or other believe that it is a Movement left behind by a speedboat.

People who have premeditated the aerial photograph discharge the last accusation, they saying that a log could not take clear snaking shape and the boats do not disappear a falsification wake.

Borneo Villagers believe that the famous, the Nabau, snake had a dragon’s head and seven nostrils it can be change its shape. A 100-foot-long serpent may sound implausible, but just before last month a fossils found in Colombia discovered an antique huge snake that lengthened about 45 feet long and weighed more than 2,500 pounds.

My guess is... Photoshopped

Back
Top Bottom