100 days in Glacier National Park

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
This summer, Glacier Park Magazine editor Chris Peterson undertook a photographic project to take photos of Montana's Glacier National Park over 100 consecutive days, starting on May 1, 2009, for a traveling photo show in 2010 to commemorate Glacier's Centennial. He used a mix of film and digital cameras, including an 8 by 10 field camera, a Kodak Pocket Vest camera, circa 1909, and a Speed Graphic, among others. His idea was to use the cameras that would have been used over the course of the Park's 100 years. While Chris was kind enough to share some of his photos below, you really should check out his whole set of 100. All photos and captions are from Chris Peterson.

g01_Day38.jpg

g02_Day6.jpg

g15_Day49.jpg

More amazingly beautiful pictures @ http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/12/100_days_in_glacier_national_p.html

It's too bad these weren't shot in a higher resolution, I would have used some of them as a wallpaper, for sure.

:clap::clap:

I like the first pic the best, It looks really sweet with that natural reflection :T

I don't think I would enjoy having bears in my backyard, the squirrels are enough of a hassle.

Interesting. Considering i prefer loading them with pellets they stay clear from me :tongue:. The last thing that almost got inside my house was a moose. Rofl.

Back
Top Bottom