Why Women Shouldnt Drive

Nitronic

i had superhuman powers until my therapist took em
a pictures worth a thousand words
2s0efrt.jpg

lol, how can you be so stupid to forget that thing is in your car when you just went tanking ><

Uhm, aren't the...? What...

Nevermind, I don't understand how this could happen to anyone :S

It happened because... When you try to get fuel, there is a thingy on the handle, that holds it for you untill the tank is full. She probably put the holder down, and sat in the car. And, then just forgot about it xD. Thats the only explanation for it.

[SL]Slayer said:
It happened because... When you try to get fuel, there is a thingy on the handle, that holds it for you untill the tank is full. She probably put the holder down, and sat in the car. And, then just forgot about it xD. Thats the only explanation for it.

I'm quite sure everyone figured that out. I Just cant figure out how someone could be so stupid as to leaving it in.

OO! I know what happened! She was making my sandwich and just forgot about the gas thing!

Some time ago I saw a car with just opened This-Thing-Where-You-Put-The-Fuel-Thing-At-The-Gas-Station and with This-Thing-With-What-You-Close-This-Thing-Where-You-Put-The-Fuel-Thing-At-The-Gas-Station on the roof.

Honestly, who the hell forgets to take it out? You take it out before you pay :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom