Ultimate Gaming Chair

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
I want one :T

flagship.jpg

Ehhh Damn thats nice Im with mave i want one to

Mave, Please buy me one with the SF-SF donations. TIA. Nice chair btw.

That's awesome, "Getting headaches from staying on the computer has never been so easy, expensive, comfortable!"

If a chick walked into your house and saw that, she'd probably turn right back around and walk out.

But I want one :T

(I'd hide it in the basement or something)

What I don't get is, that the computer has 3 monitors, why is that?

ask my brother he had 3 monitors so did i but they just annoyed me

GPow69 said:
If a chick walked into your house and saw that, she'd probably turn right back around and walk out.

But I want one :T

(I'd hide it in the basement or something)

ROFL GPow, Very true unless she was a nerd herself xD

What are the odds..

Most girls think there is no more to the internet than Facebook, Google and MSN.

Nimphious said:
What I don't get is, that the computer has 3 monitors, why is that?

Ultimate view :T

It brings you more "in the game", when you have the character you're playing in the middle screen and what's left of him on the left screen, what's right of him on the right sreen.

3 Monitors so your eyes get ruined faster, and nothing can distract you from your life wasting :woot:

GPow69 said:
3 Monitors so your eyes get ruined faster, and nothing can distract you from your life wasting :woot:

Not quite. I have a serious eye problem, and the doctor says looking at computer monitors is easier on the eyes then walking.

I don't think i could get used to that.

It seems like it would annoy my eyes, not that it would damage, Just annoy.

Zezombia said:
GPow69 said:

Not quite. I have a serious eye problem, and the doctor says looking at computer monitors is easier on the eyes then walking.

I saw on a recent study on TV that gaming etc actually is good for your eyes, it trains them, keeps them 'fit' :tongue:
Of course there's a difference between being in a room with the lights on, or being in one which is completely dark and your PC screen is the only light source.

Back
Top Bottom