[Tut] How to Jailbreak iPhone/iPod OS 3.1.2 (Easiest Jailbreak EVER)

GPow69

EDM for life ♥
Well the method for jailbreaking OS 3.1.2 is the EASIEST jailbreak ever. Here's pretty much the steps:

Here's a great video tutorial with a walkthrough even though you really don't need one., and he answers some questions and adresses some problems. I suggest you listen to it carefully, it's pretty hard to mess up this jailbreak, but apparently it's been done.

url]

So[/media] here's the program to jailbreak, its called Blackra1n and it's the simplest damn thing ever.
[url=http://blackra1n.com/]http://blackra1n.com/

Here's a screenshot of it so you know how serious I am that it's easy:
2jbslkk.jpg

I can simplify this to 1 step:
Press that button.[/url]

I don't know that much about iPhones so what does jailbreaking actually means? :unsure:

Mauri said:
I don't know that much about iPhones so what does jailbreaking actually means? :unsure:

Basically, when you buy an iPod or iPhone you can only do a certain ammount of things, and everything else is not allowed by apple. They call this a "Jailed" device, as if it was in Jail because you can only do some things.

Jailbreaking basically letting it free, and allowing you to do SO much more, for example themes. You can get wallpapers on your springboard (HomeScreen) and custom icons and stuff, and there are many cool things you can do with it that you normally cant.

Kinda hard to explain, but in one word it's "Hacking" your iPod or iPhone.

For PSP it would be to play a Custom Firmware on it, so i basically know it.
I will get an iPod Touch i think :)

Panki said:
For PSP it would be to play a Custom Firmware on it, so i basically know it.

In some ways its the same, in other ways it's COMPLETELY different.

I have CFW and custom themes on my PSP too.

This is awesome, I remember when I had to do 30 different things to get it jailbroken.

Blubber said:
An update to 3.1.2 lol !

I can give you an excellent source for ALL the iPod firmwares :0 (Always updating site, and the DL links actually connect to the apple servers aparently)

^ Uhm lol

Anyway, the only reason I won't perform this update is because I want to restart when I feel like.

Well its only if you have the 3rd generation iPod touch... I think you're safe.

When did you get yours? If it was before September '09 then it can turn on and off whenever.

Back
Top Bottom