The supposed to be able to do but can't list

TL Gamer

This is a list of things specifically for ONLINE (Not single player story)

Unfortunately there are always trolls who make claims of doing things in online games that really cannot be done. They even go so far as to take edited video and make it out that they did this in the game. You can tell the information is fake because they all have the same thing in common with each other, they never explain in the video how exactly they did it, it always shows the end result, never instructions that show HOW they got to that point. To further back this up, there is no information online anywhere that explains the instructions in detail that shows how to do it.

I have personally went looking to do all of these things I have listed below, and cannot find any possible way to do it and there are no instructions on how anywhere online.
Sure I will be met with replies from trolls that say all of this stuff can be done but not a single reply will actually detail out every step with full instructions will be given, people will just say it can. Furthermore any information posted will use some 'It's assumed you know" and or will assume you know something and skip mentioning it which means they will use that as an excuse to not fully explain it. Basically anyone who tries to use half-instructions as a counter argument but misses a step (Even the most basic piece of information) they have failed to explain how to do it.

YOU CANNOT DO ANY OF THIS WHILE ONLINE:
Take a bath
(Regardless of where you go there is no option that allows this when you talk to anyone)
Rent a room (Regardless of where you go there is no option that allows this when you talk to anyone)
Fast travel to your camp. (The camp option is always greyed out in all fast travel menus, which means it cannot be selected as a destination)
Crafting (There is no crafting menu)
Keep most things buy in any menu such as horse cosmetics (Tail, mane), clothes)
Care for your hose (Feed/brush) Menus for these do not exist.
Rob stores and or houses
Sell Horses
(Despite you being told you can by an NPC when you first get into online, no such option exists at stables)
Buy Train Tickets
Steal
(Looting bodies doesn't count for what I'm talking about here)
Legendary Animals
Lasso and Hog Tie animals or people
(You can throw out the lasso, but there is no on screen prompt to say hogtie)

Last edited:
This is a list of things specifically for ONLINE (Not single player story)

Unfortunately there are always trolls who make claims of doing things in online games that really cannot be done. They even go so far as to take edited video and make it out that they did this in the game. You can tell the information is fake because they all have the same thing in common with each other, they never explain in the video how exactly they did it, it always shows the end result, never instructions that show HOW they got to that point. To further back this up, there is no information online anywhere that explains the instructions in detail that shows how to do it.

I have personally went looking to do all of these things I have listed below, and cannot find any possible way to do it and there are no instructions on how anywhere online.
Sure I will be met with replies from trolls that say all of this stuff can be done but not a single reply will actually detail out every step with full instructions will be given, people will just say it can. Furthermore any information posted will use some 'It's assumed you know" and or will assume you know something and skip mentioning it which means they will use that as an excuse to not fully explain it. Basically anyone who tries to use half-instructions as a counter argument but misses a step (Even the most basic piece of information) they have failed to explain how to do it.
Note: I have never played online on PC, so I can’t give detailed explanations, but:

The camp fast travel is actually an upgrade for the camp.
Crafting is possible at a campfire or by resting.
You can hogtie people but not animals.

Note: I have never played online on PC, so I can’t give detailed explanations, but:

The camp fast travel is actually an upgrade for the camp.
Crafting is possible at a campfire or by resting.
You can hogtie people but not animals.
Some more information:

• You need to actually buy the brush once you've leveled up enough to unlock it
  • In order to fast-travel to camp you need to have a camp pitched
  • In order to fast-travel away from camp you need to buy an upgrade which requires a certain level
  • You can't take a bath but you can was your face at at camp and at enemy camps by using a wash bucket
  • When you hold the rest button you can kneel and then craft

Back
Top Bottom