1.5 lbs
Apple processor (1GHz)
16, 32, 64GB versions
10 hours of battery life
802.11n Wifi
Bluetooth
Accelerometer

Made me lol tbh.

It kinda fails imo.. There is no need for a bigger iPhone, or a smaller mac that can do nothing compared to a mac. And its not that portable either. Just like a laptop. So what was the point of this again?

I'm just waiting for the news that there's a jailbreak for this, when I hear it I'mma lol.

Update; Check out Apple's video about the iPad :3

http://www.apple.com/ipad/#video

[TMS]Slayer said:
It kinda fails imo.. There is no need for a bigger iPhone, or a smaller mac that can do nothing compared to a mac. And its not that portable either. Just like a laptop. So what was the point of this again?

Some people say it's goal is to replace books.

Mave said:
[TMS]Slayer said:

Some people say it's goal is to replace books.
Well that has already happened a few years ago. With the Kindle, Except it doesn't include all the other Apps and Music. But there have been rumers that in the next gen of Kindle, there will be kind of an "App Store". So the idea of replacing books seems to have been copied from Kindle.

Yeah well, I wouldn't buy it, but I'm sure there are a lot people who will.

I might buy it in a matter of years when the price drops WAY down, and only if there's a jailbreak available for it xP

This would be something a assistant would carry with him to keep everything in order...

A lot of people are commenting on how this is supposed to replace laptops, but it can't even play flash videos (or games)

Well that's pathetic.

With some clever techniques (Google), I've found the answer

A Refurbished model is about the same price as an iPad is new D:
New, It's about $200 MORE ($800)

But this thing comes with a keyboard and runs a real OS

base_media

There is also a physical keyboard for the iPad, but it doesn't come with it. And iPad has all the compatible apps from AppStore. But I don't think that compares to running a real OS which can do basically anything. Anyway iFail indeed.

GPow69 said:
But this thing comes with a keyboard and runs a real OS
What the fuck do you think it runs then? iPhone Operating System suddenly isn't an operating system aka OS, lmao?

The picture you posted with your comparison stuff is highly inaccurate. iPad definitely DOES NOT run a Pentium-M and iPad also has a GPU built into the CPU architecture. They did not make a 2010 product in 2003.

So actually the iPad product is quite good and more advanced than an iPod that I've held. So please - if you haven't held the iPad in your own hands then lay off it.

Back
Top Bottom