Taiwanese Druid 'Beats' World of Warcraft

[TMS]Hollowbusta

MMO Champion is reporting that a Taiwanese World of Warcraft junkie has officially become the first player in the world to attain every achievement in the game. The level 80 Tauren Druid known as "Little Grey" actually missed one world event achievement, but a bug in the PvP achievements balanced this out.
Technically he's still missing BB King (added with Patch 3.2.2) and his World Events achievements are down to 138/139 because of that, luckily a bug with an old PvP achievement gives him 165/164, that's how he got 986/986. The achievement count obviously doesn't take Feats of Strength into account because it's technically impossible to get all of them. (Well I guess you could race change to compete for the first level 80 undead/tauren/troll/orc/blood elf on the same character but I don't think you'll get all of them)
Not too shabby. That's a lot of time and even more effort.

^ Quote from GameSpy.com

Image:
2eoi74i.jpg

Fairplay to that guy, must have spent a quarter of his LIFE on this! I actually feel sorry for him...

I feel sorry for the guy, but also respect, he's the FIRST one to attain every achievement in the game, as the text says.

That requires some skills no life.

Nah seriously, respect for him :clap:

Mave said:
I feel sorry for the guy, but also respect, he's the FIRST one to attain every achievement in the game, as the text says.

That requires some skills no life.

Nah seriously, respect for him :clap:

I wonder if they'll interview him...

Woah, that was a HUGE waste of time but a good accomplishment :wink:

Back
Top Bottom