Slayer's msn hacked...

He's got a virus.. PRESUMABLY FROM THE ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR TORRENT HE GAVE ME. My Avira detected a virus in that right away.

Also funny that I didn't get an email..

Kaspersky Internet Security blows it away :tongue:

Btw ThePro i didn't want your msn that day because i don't use msn that much :)

It's a virus on your computer. You most likely got rid of it when you downgraded to XP :wink:

7 Ftw.

Look wat i can do

w7organize01.jpg

Lolwut? How is that a virus? It's an email sent to you from someone who had their Live account used as a spam bot, I get those Chinese shop emails all the time to my Live address.
Unless that was from Slayer, (don't know his email address or speak Spanish) in which case I guess someone was a bit too gullible to believe that omg-is-that-you.info could tell them who had blocked them on MSN. :3

[TMS]Slayer said:
And I have noticed that 7 takes more resources than XP. Most people say it doesn't..
Of course it does, it's (roughly, slightly less it seems?) the same as Vista which requires more resources than XP.
Aero uses up more resources though, so you can turn that off if you don't need it.

E-mail sent from someone's e-mail address doesn't mean the owner necessarily has a virus, not at all. Anyone can make their e-mail address show as yours.

[TMS]Slayer said:
And I have noticed that 7 takes more resources than XP. Most people say it doesn't..

Well nosh*t, Aero and widgets n stuff.

It takes less than Vista though

Back
Top Bottom