Rafay

var nerd; nerd = db_getUser("rafay");
Damn title said it all again :angry:

Here's mine:

DVDs.jpg

These are the ones I have on my pc now :T

I'll post one of all the movies that are on my external hard drive later :V

415_moviecoll.png

I meant show the pictures (box/cover) of your all DVDs. but that will work also.

Ok, i'll start with a list of imported music CD's (I cba to take a pic and I have a box of around 200 Music CD's that belong to my dad :afro:):

• Big Swing Face - The Buddy Rish Big Band
  • Nothing Like The Sun - Sting
  • Automatic For The People - R.E.M
  • Blink-182 - blink - 182
  • טוב לנו יחד - מאור כהן (Hebrew :tongue:)
  • The Wall - Pink Floyd
  • Head Hunters - Herbie Hanckock
  • A Night At The Opera - Queen
  • Blood Sugar Sex Magik - Red Hot Chili Peppers :love:
  • Money For Nothing - Dire Straits
  • בזזז... - הזבובים (Hebrew again...)
  • Green - R.E.M
  • Out Of Lime - R.E.M
  • Are You Experience? - The Jimi Hendrix Experience
  • Indestructible - Art Blakey
  • Every Breath You Tak - The Polic
  • Stadium Arcadium - Red Hot Chili Peppers :crazylove:

Torrent Music:

416_TorrentCds.jpg

Rafay said:
I meant show the pictures (box/cover) of your all DVDs. but that will work also.

I don't have any, RapidShare ftw

@ Yaheli -> We need pics D:

cool, Rafay :huh:

I've had Spiderman, Far Cry, The Sims 2 (all expansions), Just Cause, GTA San Andreas & Vice City, Age of Empires 3, Harry Potter, True Crime NYC, but only The Sims 2 (main game, University and Nightlife too) and GTA San Andreas is what I have bought of them.

Image I took today from my external HDD.
"Filmid" is "Movies" for Estonian, 144 folders means 144 movies!

LaCieHDD.png

All the music I have is pretty much downloaded from the internet too. I have some older CDs (I think the last one my family bought was in 2008) and some newer (the one I described as bought in 2008/2007), but most is like older ones. Then lots of the CDs/DVDs we have are burnt with covers done with LightScribe. I have like 1.5gb of various albums, and songs on my PC. Even my family uses torrents to download stuff, it is free and good. Not that we would be poor or anything, but during this bad economy state (as in money over the world, you know... difficulties and stuff), it is a lot better.

// edit:
Just put my Prison Break seasons 1 - 3 collection to the HDD, including the parts of Season 4 what I have so far!

Back
Top Bottom