Should I stand as a Junior Head Monitor ?

Rafay

var nerd; nerd = db_getUser("rafay");
Hai guys, Today in my school, the discipline in-charge asked me to hold the Junior Head Monitor duty. I'm too confused, I've already took advice from my family, but now it's internet friends time.

Here are some (actually many.) advantages:
I can bunk classes,
I can punish the junior class students,
I'll be the in-charge of junior monitors,
I can skip any period, theory and boring lectures,
Nobody's DAD will be able to punish me. (even the Senior head monitor).

Following are the dis-advantages:
If the seniors or the teachers call me for their works, my class work would be left in-complete and I've to complete it at home.

Rafay said:
Following are the dis-advantages:
If the seniors or the teachers call me for their works, my class work would be left in-complete and I've to complete it at home.
Because of this ^^.
But I dunno, it'd be cool to leave the class all out of sudden, but you'd have incomplete work.

I can bunk classes:
No need, my classes are basically carpentry and mechanics (I don't want to miss them)

I can punish the junior class students:
How? "Don't do that!"
"Hey, fuck you asshole!"
"I'll give you an after school detention."
"I'll gather my posse and we'll kick your fucking ass if you do that!"
(that's how it would go down in my school anyhow - the people that would bother getting in trouble that is)

I'll be the in-charge of junior monitors:
No such thing is my school.

I can skip any period, theory and boring lectures:
Refer to "I can bunk classes".

Nobody's DAD will be able to punish me:
That never happens in my school. If it was gonna happen, it would be in court. Tell the judge your a junior monitor and are immune to his dads claims? "This is court, son. Not preschool."

In my situation, I would say no.

Yeah, I also don't have 'Junior Monitors', are you sure your not confusing it with Janitor?

I can punish the junior class students:
How? "Don't do that!"
"Hey, fuck you asshole!"
"I'll give you an after school detention."
"I'll gather my posse and we'll kick your fucking ass if you do that!"
(that's how it would go down in my school anyhow - the people that would bother getting in trouble that is)
Haha, same.

Nobody's DAD will be able to punish me:
That never happens in my school. If it was gonna happen, it would be in court. Tell the judge your a junior monitor and are immune to his dads claims? "This is court, son. Not preschool."
Same.

If this was in my school the only upside would be skipping any classes you want, my teachers would actually excuse me for my work.

But you live in an entire different country, things go down different there.

Back
Top Bottom