[Series] Dexter

Vodkush

EDM. Music for the future.
Dexter

Hajhk.jpg

Season 1 trailer

Rnf1dqq3VZ8[/media]]

About Dexter

Dexter is an American television drama series that centers on Dexter Morgan (Michael C. Hall), a forensic bloodstain pattern analyst for the Miami Metro Police Department who moonlights as a serial killer.

The show debuted on October 1, 2006, on Showtime and the fifth season ended on December 12, 2010. As of December 2, 2010, the show has been renewed for a sixth season. Set in Miami, the show's first season was largely based on the novel Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay, the first of his series of Dexter novels. Subsequent seasons have evolved independently of Lindsay's works. It was adapted for television by screenwriter James Manos, Jr., who wrote the pilot episode.

Storyline

Meet Dexter Morgan. By day he's a blood splatter pattern expert for the Miami Metro police department. But by night - he takes on an entirely different persona: serial killer. But Dexter isn't your average serial killer as he only kills people who fit a very prolific and precise "moral code" taught to him by his late father Harry (he didn't kill Harry, honest), and developed very thoroughly throughout each kill. While dealing with his daily activities and his boss, Sgt. Doakes, the one man who may or may not know the truth about his after-hours activities, he is given a friendly message by a guy referred to only as "The Ice Truck Killer" - a crime scene where there is no blood. This shocking discovery turns Dexter's world completely upside down. The Ice Truck Killer wants Dexter to play his game and Dexter is very eager to take on this cat-and-mouse chase throughout Miami

Information

Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dexter_%28TV_series%29
IMDB Rating: 9.4/10
IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0773262/

There are 4 seasons in total (so far), and the fourth season is still airing.

My own opinion

Watched it a long time ago around season three, thought it was boring, started watching season 5 and I was hooked, now im reading the books and everything. Thoughts on the season 5 finale? Thought they *HIGHLIGHT TO READ* SPOILERZ I thought they killed Jordan Chase way too fast, I figure if someone tortures you, shouldn't/wouldn't you do a bit more then stab them? And I felt fucking horrible too when Lumen told Dexter she was leaving him on Harrison's birthday. What a cunt.

I've also watched a few Dexter's episodes a looooooooong time ago.

Might jump in again, do you need to have seen the other seasons before starting with 4?
Or can I just start from there and follow the story?

Also I edited your post a little bit.
I hope you don't mind, but you're new around here and therefore I 'fixed' your post a little bit.
You might want to read this topic if you are going to make another topic in this section :wink:

Mave said:
I've also watched a few Dexter's episodes a looooooooong time ago.

Might jump in again, do you need to have seen the other seasons before starting with 4?
Or can I just start from there and follow the story?

Also I edited your post a little bit.
I hope you don't mind, but you're new around here and therefore I 'fixed' your post a little bit.
You might want to read this topic if you are going to make another topic in this section :wink:
I would start with Season 1, season 1 is the direct story of the first book i think it was, people say its better to read the book first
Lots of screwy shit happens in all the seasons that leave impacts on the characters.

Oh okay, thanks for the advice, I'm going on an 8 hour flight in a few weeks, so I guess I know what to do then. :tongue:

Aman1238 said:
Dexter is a pretty good show :tongue: But Season 4 is getting very boring :|. I loved the first 3

Season 5 is amazing :)

Back
Top Bottom