Science Summary of The Week

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
240,121
Location
Belgium
XwLCtMp.png


➤ 3D Printed Skull
➤ Asteroid with Rings
➤ Synthetic Chromosome
➤ Autism
➤ New Dwarf Planet
➤ Bacteria and HIV
➤ Officially Polio-Free
➤ Hearing For The First Time
 
novokyiv said:
Rings make everything more beautiful, really. Even our planet would look beautiful with them.
img
I remember reading about if Earth had rings (I think on tumblr), they hypothesised there would be devastating effects such as super storms.
I'll try and find tha post but it might have been on here I read it.
 
SovareZza said:
novokyiv said:
Rings make everything more beautiful, really. Even our planet would look beautiful with them.
img
I remember reading about if Earth had rings (I think on tumblr), they hypothesised there would be devastating effects such as super storms.
I'll try and find tha post but it might have been on here I read it.
Would be an interesting read, link me if you find it.
 
Back
Top Bottom